ITR-511 is a high performance CMOS linear image sensor with 2048 pixels. The ITR-511 can be used as a socket-compatible replacement for the Sony ILX511B CCD linear sensor. Advanced CMOS technology is used to emulate the signal level scheme of the ILX511B ensuring both signal level and pin compatibility. In comparison with sensors based on CCD technology, the ITR-511 offers better or equal performance. The ITR-511 requires a single 5V power supply.
- Sealed glass window
- CMOS image sensor to replace former CCD
- 2048 active pixels aligned as in the former CCD
- 14µm x 196µm pixels for optical compatibility
- Single 5 volt supply - no higher voltages needed
- Emulates signals used with the former CCD
- Output signal compatible with existing readout circuits
- Supports clock rates in excess of 2 MHz
- Ceramic package and gold-plated pins
- High red and near-infrared response with low ripple
The pinout on the ITR-511 is identical to that of the ILX511B except that pins used for high-voltage supplies are not connected. This permits use of existing power circuits.
ITR-511-SW has a sealed glass window for use in applications where the transmission of float glass without an anti-reflectance coating is suitable. A version with a removable temporary window is also available here.
A full technical Product Brief is available for download here.
These devices are shipped in antistatic tubes.
Smaller and Larger Quantities
Pricing for 9 or fewer units is higher for devices supplied in in individual antistatic boxes. This packaging option is listed here. Additional discounts are available for quantities of 100 or more units. For this information, send an e-mail with your requirement to email@example.com.