ITR-511 is a high performance CMOS linear image sensor with 2048 pixels. The ITR-511 can be used as a socket-compatible replacement for the Sony ILX511B CCD linear sensor. Advanced CMOS technology is used to emulate the signal level scheme of the ILX511B ensuring both signal level and pin compatibility. In comparison with sensors based on CCD technology, the ITR-511 offers better or equal performance. The ITR-511 requires a single 5V power supply.
- Taped-on removable window
- CMOS image sensor to replace former CCD
- 2048 active pixels aligned as in the former CCD
- 14µm x 196µm pixels for optical compatibility
- Single 5 volt supply - no higher voltages needed
- Emulates signals used with the former CCD
- Output signal compatible with existing readout circuits
- Supports clock rates in excess of 2 MHz
- Ceramic package and gold-plated pins
- High red and near-infrared response with low ripple
The pinout on the ITR-511 is identical to that of the ILX511B except that pins used for high-voltage supplies are not connected. This permits use of existing power circuits.
ITR-511-TW has a removable temporary window for use in applications where a coating or a fiber optic must be applied to the sensor die surface. A version with a permanent sealed window is also available here.
The warranty on the ITR-511-TW terminates when the temporary window is removed.
A full technical Product Brief is available for download here.
These devices are shipped in single-pack antistatic boxes.
Pricing for 10 or more units is lower for devices supplied in bulk in antistatic plastic tubes. This packaging option is listed here. Additional discounts are available for quantities of 100 or more units. For this information, send an e-mail with your requirement to email@example.com.